Hey!! I'm super happy!! Iz gotz a follower!! Yayay!! Heehee. But I'm stuck in a wee bit of a jam. My boyfriends birthday is in about a month and he told me all he wants from me is a song sung and played by me on the guitar, but I can't play guitar, or I can't think of the perfect song. God, I really love him and I can't ruin his birthday. I'll feel horrible!!
I think I can blame my bad mood on my lack of reading selections. I've been of Fanfiction.net all day and NOTHING!! Even someone had the nerve to tell me she might quit the story! That makes me mad!! So yes, I believe I am royally pissed. If you know any decent "love" songs, (at this point, I really don't care) or decent stories, please tell me! I need to curl up with my laptop and Daniel (stuffed puppy -SUPER ADORABLE- gift from my beau), and read!!
♥♥Ali- Cat♥♥
No comments:
Post a Comment