Hey.. What's up? Nice. Lol. Well, I got a problem.. ITHINKI'MINLOVEWITHMYCOUSIN! *sigh* For those of you who care, I said, I think I'm in love with my cousin. In all fairness, we're not really related. My dad and his dad were best friends in high school, practically brothers, so now, us kids were raised like cousins. Well, his sister calls me "sissy" even though she's sixteen and I'm eighteen. But he's eighteen and super cute. Well, if you want to know the backstory.
We were both ten years old and him and his sister were sleeping over, her on my bed, him on the floor next to it. We made a tent using the pool table and some sheets. We were up late one night and we were talking. Out of nowhere, he said, "Tiny, come here." So I leaned down, but he shook his head and pulled me on the floor. I looked at him and he wanted me closer still, so I leaned closer. When we really couldn't get any closer, he leaned forward and kissed me. I pulled back after a second, shocked that he did that. But after I chilled out, he kissed me again, this time longer.
After that day, I hadn't really thought about it, but they just moved to Lincoln Park, Michigan, so I saw alot of him over the past few days. I spent the weekend there and all I wanted to do was tell him I remembered the kiss, but I was terrified that he wouldn't remember or that he does and that he would want something from me. I don't know what to do anymore. I figured writing it down would let me think of something, but I'm still drawing up blanks. I want so bad to just tell him and NOT have anything weird between us, but I know life doesn't work like that. I guess all I needed with this post was, instead of comments, relief. A place I can go to clear my head. And that's what I got. So, thank you, Blogger creators. I owe you a big debt from the bottom of my heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment